Saturday, July 4, 2009

MyStudyio Quiz Creator

I can't remember where amongst my PLN I got this link from over the past week, but here is a neat little online tool called MyStudyio for making quizzes. It is free, very easy to use, creating a quiz only take a few minutes and you can stick in video, audio or images within the quiz to make it multimedia. You can chose between multiple choice and open-ended questions, set a time limit for each question and display results at the end. Use them as a fun add-on to your blog or for assessment purposes with your students. Sharing them and embedding them into your website just takes the click of a button. Try this one I made...


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting on this. I could definitely use this in my classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you come up with this stuff? Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great post. Seems like your PLN is really producing some worthwhile resources.

    ReplyDelete