Friday, July 24, 2009

Powerpoint Presentation Sharing

I created my powerpoint presentation for an Introductory Biology high school class learning about Cellular Respiration. It is a basic overview of the process and includes some brainstorming questions. The role play and lab mentioned will be explained further in the screencast I will create and share in the next few days.

When I uploaded my presentation to SlideShare, I realised it does not enable animation effects, animated gifs or video. That messed up a lot of my slides! I searched through all the other presentation sharing tools to come up with one that supported these extras. Slidesix did not show animations either, SlideServe did support slide effects but not video or animated gifs. I finally found SlideBoom, which allowed for everything I needed even with the free basic account. Here is the final product. If you know of other presentation hosts that allow for animations, etc. please comment below. I am very impressed with SlideBoom!

1 comment:

  1. Great presentation, Marta! Thanks for the information about SlideBoom. I'll have to remember that because I like using animations in my presentations.

    ReplyDelete